Master yourself and yoga teaching with Indian Yoga Master Mukesh Kothari and well recognized Indian yoga school BinduSar Yoga Rishikesh, that is teaching actively since 2003 and has trained worldwide more than 600 teachers.
This is one of the best opportunities to learn yoga that is inspired by Indian wisdom along with Vedanta and Ayurveda with an Indian master from the Himalayas, India at the city center of Bucharest from November 2020 onwards untill February 2021.
Level 1 program is offered with Bindusar yoga Rishikesh, India for people who want to deepen their yoga practice, to understand the hidden meaning involved in their training, or to initiate to the path of teaching to share something that benefitted them.
The course is very authentic and scientifically refined with Bindusar Yoga to grow you as a healthy human and skilled yoga instructor, at the very same effect in healing your body and mind.
Who can take the course?
This 200 hours course is open for all who want to deepen their yoga practice by learning all the aspects of yoga, from anatomy and physiology, practice, breathing, meditation and relaxation techniques through the practice of yoga. The course is intensive in nature, and it is also dedicated to current teachers who want to broaden their knowledge.
Why is this course unique?
1. Only course in Romania that is entirely taught by well known Indian teacher, who has the extensive experience of training in the west also and well known in Romania. Practice in your home with Indian authenticity.
2. The courses and source materials are classical and authentic, supported to your understanding with correct examples.
3. It connects the missing dots that you are wondering for a long time.
4. Over 90 Teachers are trained in Romania so far, and currently, 20 are under training in Cluj. Clear your doubts easily through live talks with current trainees or with videos.
5. It involves Ayurveda method of healing to yoga practice.
6. Printed material is available in many languages including Romanian.
7. Inner transformation is guaranteed.
8. Pre-online learning to prepare begins from November 10, 2020.
The course contents in short
BinduSar™ Yoga YTT Curriculum 200 hrs in short.
- Yoga philosophy and Hatha yoga studies
- History of yoga, Evolution of yoga,
- Main text from Patanjali “Yoga sutras” and “Hatha yoga pradipika”.
- Traditional schools of Yoga, Modern modification of yoga, Yoga relation with Hinduism and Buddhism
- Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga (Ashtanga Yoga),
- Introduction to Bhakti yoga, Karma yoga, Gyana yoga.
- Anatomy and Physiology:
- In-depth study of 35 key muscles with their origin, insertion, and function, along with their relevance in adjustments and alignments.
- Movement and Postures, three-dimensional analysis, Gravitational analysis, Technical analysis, sight and touch, stretching, Sacroiliac nutation and counter nutation, Pelvis and anatomical perineum.
- The Skeletal system and movement, Anatomy of spine, Symmetry and asymmetry, The Cardiovascular system, blood circulation, heart, pulmonary, systemic and coronary circulation, Digestive system, excretory system, Muscular system, Nervous system, Vestibular system.
- Respiratory system, Muscles of respiration, breathing and postures, Somatic and Autonomic systems, Thoracic and paradoxical breathing, Supine and sitting abdominal breathing.
- Hatha Yoga practices
- Asanas: Detail explanation and practice of Asanas from Hatha yoga. The Asanas are explained in detail to understand their core lying physical, psychological and spiritual aspects. Strong and technically aligned practice of 120 hours.
- Pranayamas: All the major 6 pranayama’s and their detail role in human conscious development. Prana and upa prana, Tejas, Ojas.
- Bandhas and Mudras: All the major Mudras. Bandhas include: Application of Uddiyana, Moolabandha, and Jalandhara Bandha.
- Shatkarmas: The cleaning techniques from Hatha Yoga and Gherand Samhita are done to bring graceful effects of yoga. The Shatkarmas included are Neti, Kunjal, Nauli, Kapalabhatti and Trataka.
- Yoga therapy and diet
- Common diseases and yoga effectiveness include first basic 8 common ailments.
- Introduction to Ayurveda, Prakriti, tri doshas, Vata, pitta and kapha, Sapta dhatus and up dhatus
- Yoga diet, Rituals of eating, Qualities of foods, Six tastes, six seasons and effect on Doshas. The common ailments and their cure are discussed.
- Yoga Physiology and Psychology
- Yoga physiology, Chakras, nadis.
- Kundalini and its Hazards of wrong activation.
- Koshas and senses.
- States of mind, affliction,
- Motivation, memory, cognition and emotion from the point of Yoga and Modern aspects. Sleep, depression, anxiety, Macro and micro cosmic, subtle energies, powers of mind, Spiritualism.
- Relaxation and meditation
- Yoga Nidra, Dharana sutra, Ajpa japa, Mounna.
- Teaching methodology and Self-practice
- Art of adjustments.
- Special and latest developments in adjustments.
- Art of designing the group and individual classes
- Class psychology
- Grounding the class
- Flow and viniyasa methodology.
- Defining the class and its objective
- Impact of yoga on human psychology
- Technical analysis of alignment and adjustments
- Alignment for various needs
- Sequencing the class
- Understanding students and their character.
- Designing safe and progressive practice of yoga
- Ethical guidelines and values for teachers
- Conducting the classes for fellow students.
Assessment and examination:
Every week a theoretical written or oral test will be conducted to assess the understanding of yoga.
The final exam will contain written and practical evaluations.
The practical exam contains:
Any ten postures evaluation.
Shatkarma especially; Neti and Nauli.
Conducting a short class or assessing the case study of any practice.
Assessment by your colleagues in course as in line with 360° appraisal to improve your social interaction.
After passing the examination you can register for the YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFICATION
1550 Euro – if all paid once
1790 Euro (after 31 October 2020)
By 31 October – 300 Euro
November 30 – 300 Euro
December 20 – 350 Euro
January 20 – 350 Euro
February 10 – 350 Euro (or 490 if not an early bird)
Dates of course for 200 hours:
2020: November 13-15, December 4-6.
2021: January 8-10, January 22-24, February 5-7 (Online), February 26-28